This senior student guide is written to assist students to create a portfolio/body of work for assessment, or in preparation for tertiary selection or employment. The book does not attempt to tell students how to work in a particular medium, instead, chapters focus on how to approach working in a particular medium, inspirations and influences, idea generation and refinement.
- Written for students studying VCE Studio Art and HSC Visual Arts.
- Suitable for all senior creative arts subjects which rely heavily on students presenting a portfolio documenting their work to be assessed.
- Practical assistance for portfolio development and presentation.
- Covers a variety of media.
- Affordable price point and full colour.
- Presents information visually and in a format that is easy to understand: dot point 'how' to lists, samples of student work, useful templates, and real examples of student folios and artworks.
- Visual diary/VAPD: The design process
- Painting, drawing and printmaking
- Screen based media: Video, animation and multimedia
- Photography and digital imaging
- Preparing for tertiary entrance